If you have ever encountered a major plumbing problem, then chances are you would do just about anything to avoid a similar fate in the future. Luckily, you do not have to go to great lengths to contain your plumbing issues—you only have to trust your 24-hour plumber in Toronto with camera inspections. Here at Rooter Group Inc., we are proud to offer affordable and reliable camera inspections, along with a wide range of other key services. Here is a closer look at the top six reasons why you ought to hire a Toronto plumber for camera inspections soon:
- Isolate the problem: When a clog, blockage, leak or other problem develops with your plumbing, chances are you will notice because of the effect it has on your daily routine. But because most plumbing systems exist underground, it is difficult for the average homeowner to know exactly where that problem exists. Fortunately, camera inspections are a quick and easy way to isolate the problem.
- Little damage: Back before camera inspection technology existed, folks sometimes had to have their entire yards dug up before plumbers could locate and fix the issue at hand. But with this technology, your plumber in Toronto is able to first isolate the problem, and then keep the damage and inconvenience associated with fixing it to an absolute minimum.
- Save time: Here at Rooter Group Inc., we know that our customers have very busy lives, and that taking the time to wait around for a plumber is the last thing on most people’s list of priorities. Compared to other inspection and repair techniques, camera inspections take a fraction of the time, meaning we do not have to waste our time—or yours.
- Save money: As any savvy homeowner will tell you, when you have an opportunity to save money without risking the integrity of your property, you should always grab hold of it. Such is the case with camera inspections. Using inspections early and often will help your plumber to easily identify small problems before they turn into big ones, meaning that you could save hundreds or even thousands of dollars in the long run.
- Free with drain cleaning: Did you know that the average price for camera inspections is about $250? You might think that that, in and of itself, is a pretty good deal, but it gets even better: when you hire Rooter Group Inc. to perform drain cleaning, we will provide a complimentary camera inspection, at no additional cost to you. With a deal like that, why wouldn’t you take advantage of camera inspections?
- Reliable and experienced: Rooter Group Inc. is proud to be a full service and emergency plumber in Toronto that has 15 years of experience, is fully licensed, certified and insured and has a loyal customer base that appreciates our reliability. When you hire us for a camera inspection, we promise you will not regret it.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, get in touch with the team at Rooter Group Inc. today.